Green Room Class News
Green Room December 8, 2023
- St. Nick was the focus of this week. The children made stockings and he was celebrated on 12/6 after he paid us a visit! The kids made St. Nick hats to teach about the bishop hat.
- Later in the week we did gingerbread men. We designed one and helped connect lines to get the gingerbread to it’s home. Last, thing we did was talk about the candy cane, it’s colors and what it represents. Bins are being sent home 12/8. If your bin was not sent home then you were in good shape and do not need to refill with winter clothes.
- Thank you all who have donated to the Haven House. The drive is going great and will continue up to 12/15. Another thing we wanted to share is that we are doing a Christmas family night instead of a singing program this year that will be on 12/14 from 6:30-8pm. Please RSVP to this event so we know how much supplies is needed for the family craft.
- Advent has started and you will see we attached the following week activities that you can do with your children and family.
- If clothing from your child’s bin was sent home, then please return refilled with winter attire by Monday December 11th.
- The children will be creating reindeer and trees. Comparing the difference between big vs. small. Also, we will be having our family night on 12/14. Please RSVP so we know how many are coming.
- Things to Know:
- We are still searching for adult size fuzzy socks. If you can donate, then please drop off in the office!
- Donations of wrapping paper is also welcome during this month.
- If you have mittens, please send those in over gloves. It is easier for kids to put on while we go outside.