Yellow Room Class News
Yellow Room Ms. Elise September 27 - 30, 2021
We will be doing several crafts and activities surrounding fire safety. It is a good idea to also discuss this at home with the whole family. Where will your family meet outside if there is a fire? What do the smoke alarms sound like? Teach your child how to go outside rather than hiding. If there's a lot of smoke you may have to crawl. Practice a fire drill at home! This can help your child know and learn exactly what to do. I am going to attach a slip to this so students can work on their addresses here at school. I will also include the song/rhyme we will be using to learn these. Make sure to practice this with your child as well. It is important in an emergency situation that your child could give your address to a 9-1-1 operator.
- September 29-Picture Day-No money needed at this time.
- September 28-Field trip forms and fees due!
- October 4-15 Fall Break-No class-Childcare open
- October 19-Pumpkin Patch field trip
- Please send a light jacket with your student, mornings are starting to get chilly.